VPS Hosting Providers
Explore reviews of the most popular vps/vds hosting providers companies
|Web Hosting||Server location||Customers||Storage||Control||Pricing / mo||Trial|
|Bluehost.com||USA||2,000,000||50 GB||cPanel, Custom built||$3.95/mo||30 Days|
|Godaddy.com||USA, Canada, Australia, India||17,000,000||Unlimited||cPanel, Plesk 12, Custom-built||$9.39/mo||30 Days|
|Greengeeks.com||USA, Canada, Netherlands||40000||Unlimited||cPanel||$3.95/mo||30 Days|
|Exabytes.com||USA, Singapore, Asia||100000||1 GB||cPanel,Plesk||$1/mo||-|
|Tmdhosting.com||USA, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Singapore, Japan||12000||Unlimited||cpanel||$5.95/mo||60 Days|
|Pulsant.com||United Kingdom||5000||100 GB||cPanel||-||-|
|Interserver.net||USA||50,000||Unlimited||cPanel, Direct Admin, Plesk, Custom panel||$4.25/mo||30 Days|
|A2hosting.com||USA, Netherlands, Singapore||200,000||Unlimited||cPanel||$4.90/mo||30 Days|
|Ipage.com||USA||1,000,000||Unlimited||vdeck, cPanel||$2.49/mo||30 Days|
|Liquidweb.com||USA, Europe, Netherlands||30,000||50 GB SSD||custom||$66.33/mo||-|
|Hostinger.com||USA, Europe, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Singapore, Brazil||29,000,000||Unlimited||hPanel, Custom-built||$3.99/mo||30 Days|
VPS is the best option for you if:
- you need a lot of resources and stability during high loads on the site;
- you don’t want to share CPU power, RAM or disk space with your shared hosting “neighbors”;
- you’re interested in a good price. You get root access and unprecedented control over the resources provided. This means that you can install a wide range of operating systems, work on heavy resource projects and do much more than with shared hosting.
- you need to be able to install any software and configure any system and application parameters;
- you want to install your own versions of system libraries or modifications to existing ones, and have full control over the processes, users, and files on your system;
- you need to be able to host an unlimited number of sites, databases, domain zones, and access any number of users (VPS is limited to system resources depending on the selected VPS plan).
There are two main reasons why you need to use VPS. The first is the need to install specific software that is not available on shared hosting, for example, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sphinx. The second is when the website uses too many resources so it can no longer be hosted on the shared hosting server.