Get Free Website SEO Score Online
Improve your SEO rating with the best website checker
On Page SEO Checker
Get free on page SEO audit report. Find the mistakes in technical SEO for specific URL.
Check your titles, descriptions, H1-H6 tags, size of the page
Find images with a big size, without title or alt attributes
Find the errors in technical search engine optimization of your site
Scan the entire website and improve your overall website performance
Check your Google score for usability and speed on desktop, mobile versions
Website SEO Report
Easy to use Website Checker. Conduct website audit and find technical SEO mistakes for the whole domain.
Check broken links and redirects
Perform the audit of meta tags for URLs
Analyze external, internal links and anchors
Test the speed of website
Make an audit of internal Page Rank
SEO testing of URLs
Visualize the structure of your website
Send crawl report to your vendors
Website SEO Monitoring
Monitor website changes and analyze its importantce for SEO.
Check indexing issues on key landings
Track the changes in content strategies of your competitors
Evaluation of other people’s activities on the website
Monitor website’s accessibility and prevent hackers’ attacks
Compare the changes in pages to the changes in SERP ranking
The benefits you’ll get with website SEO checker by Sitechecker
Easy NavigationNavigate through pages, websites, and type of issues easily due to intuitive design
How-to Fix GuidesDetailed instructions based on Google Search Console guides
Unique SEO MonitoringMonitor not server uptime, but indexing status of the most important pages
All in One PlatformDo a comprehensive technical SEO audit for both specific page and a whole website
Is your website fully optimized?
Create a better SEO strategy
Receive a complete SEO analysis report of your website to create better SEO strategy and, as a result, attain improved search engine visibility. You can easily analyze and fix SEO errors with Sitechecker how-to guides in front of each error. Site checker gives you a full understanding of all weaknesses your website is lacking in the field of SEO. Once you know them you have a chance to improve and get better rankings.
Improve your site's visibility
The primary goal of your website is to be visible to your target audience and search engines on the web. When your website is accessible for search engine bots, there is a great chance to considerably increase traffic and sales. Website checker verifies your website for 3 important conditions of site online success: website SEO performance, website accessibility in search engines and website reputation. Sitechecker website SEO checker helps to improve your site’s organic search performance.
Make sure your website fulfills all of the security aspects
In the era of digitalization website secure is a must. Safe website is your guarantee to gain potential customers and users' trust. Check your website meets all the security requirements like presence of SSL certificate, server version visibility, etc. Using SEO monitoring prevent your websites being involved in malware and phishing incidents.
What people say about Sitechecker
Trusted by hundreds of companies and digital agencies around the world
Try Sitechecker for free
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to your questions here or write to us
How to use SEO analyzer correctly?
What does the page SEO score mean in Sitechecker?
How to work with the results of website scan?
What is the influence of SEO errors on the page ranking?
- Increase the amount of organic traffic by correctly filling the title, description, alt tags and check redirects.
- Improve the seo ranking positions of the site in the search engines by increasing the speed of the site and eliminating broken links.
- Eliminate the major site’s vulnerabilities. As a result, you won’t become a victim of unfair competition.
I fix the errors on my site according to the recommendations of your SEO checker. How can I assess the impact of such changes on the amount of traffic and on the site positions in SERP?
- How the behavior of users on the site has changed? (the number of pages viewed, the time on the site, the percentage of failures);
- How the number of returned users has changed compared to previous periods (use a cohort analysis);
- How the positions for specific keywords and landing pages have changed (like Google Search Console and Yandex Webmaster data to evaluate changes).
I have no skills to fix the collected errors by website checker. Can you help me to solve this problem?
I've checked the most visited websites in Sitechecker and discovered that many of them have a lot of technical errors. Why should I fix such mistakes if giants of online business don't?
- Some of websites accent own efforts on getting traffic from referrals and social, email and direct sources, but not search engines. In this case some SEO errors aren't so important for them.
- For a huge website with a different ways of hedging, a couple of errors aren't critical. But for your website they can be fatal.