Get free access to
On Page SEO checks
Get Free Website SEO Score Online
Improve your SEO rating with the best website checker
On Page SEO Audit
Free On Page SEO Checker. Find the mistakes in technical SEO for specific URL.
Check your titles, descriptions, H1-H6 tags, size of the page
Find images with a big size, without title or alt attributes
Find the errors in technical search engine optimization of your site
Scan all external and internal links on your web page
Check your Google score for usability and speed on desktop, mobile versions
Website SEO Audit
Easy to use Website Health Checker. Find the mistakes in technical SEO for the whole site.
Check broken links and redirects
Perform the audit of meta tags for URLs
Pay attention to external, internal links and anchors
Test the speed of website
Make an audit of internal Page Rank
Look for URLs
Visualize the structure of your website
Send crawl report to your vendors
Website SEO Monitoring
Monitor website changes important for SEO.
Check indexing issues on key landings
Track the changes in content strategies of your competitors
Evaluation of other people’s activities on the website
Prevent hackers’ attacks
Compare the changes in pages to the changes in SERP ranking
The benefits you’ll get with Sitecheker
Easy NavigationNavigate through pages, websites, and type of issues easily due to intuitive design
How-to Fix GuidesDetailed instructions based on Google Search Console guides
Unique SEO MonitoringMonitor not server uptime, but indexing status of the most important pages
All in One PlatformDo a comprehensive technical SEO audit for both specific page and a whole website
What people say about Sitechecker
Trusted by hundreds of companies and digital agencies around the world
Try Sitechecker for free
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to your questions here or write to us
How to use SEO analyzer correctly?
What does the page SEO score mean in Sitechecker?
How to work with the results of website scan?
What is the influence of SEO errors on the page ranking?
- Increase the amount of organic traffic by correctly filling the title, description, alt tags and check redirects.
- Improve the seo ranking positions of the site in the search engines by increasing the speed of the site and eliminating broken links.
- Eliminate the major site’s vulnerabilities. As a result, you won’t become a victim of unfair competition.
I fix the errors on my site according to the recommendations of your SEO checker. How can I assess the impact of such changes on the amount of traffic and on the site positions in SERP?
- How the behavior of users on the site has changed? (the number of pages viewed, the time on the site, the percentage of failures);
- How the number of returned users has changed compared to previous periods (use a cohort analysis);
- How the positions for specific keywords and landing pages have changed (like Google Search Console and Yandex Webmaster data to evaluate changes).
I have no skills to fix the collected errors. Can you help me to solve this problem?
I've checked the most visited websites in Sitechecker and discovered that many of them have a lot of technical errors. Why should I fix such mistakes if giants of online business don't?
- Some of websites accent own efforts on getting traffic from referrals and social, email and direct sources, but not search engines. In this case some SEO errors aren't so important for them.
- For a huge website with a different ways of hedging, a couple of errors aren't critical. But for your website they can be fatal.