Get Free Website SEO Score Online
Improve your SEO rating with the best website checker
Comprehensive SEO AuditGet estimates for 156 parameters on one page
How-to Fix GuidesStep-by-step guides for correcting any error
Lightning FastThe average time of site auditing is 15 seconds
Completely FREEFree use regardless of the number of website review
Check your titles, descriptions, H1-H6 tags, size of the page.
HTTP status code, page size, URL friendliness, display in Google SERP, the correct filling of the title, description, h1 tags and are one of the most important factors, those should be checked when assessing the quality of internal optimization.
Find the errors in technical search engine optimization of your site
The errors in technical optimization are often not obvious, and therefore one of the most popular. Mistakes in robots.txt and 404 pages, pagination and canonical URLs, hreflang tags and 301 redirects: each of them can seriously spoil all efforts to promote the site. One quality audit is enough to solve all the main problems in this part forever.
Check your Google score for usability and speed on desktop, mobile versions
The output of the results from Google Page Speed, helps to get all the exhaustive information about the quality of the page in one window. Follow the recommendations to make your website mobile friendly and bring each page to an ideal look, both for users and for search engines.
Professional technical SEO audit for the whole websiteDetails
How to use SEO analyzer correctly?
What does the page SEO score mean in Sitechecker?
How to work with the results of website audit?
What is the influence of SEO errors on the page ranking?
- Increase the amount of organic traffic by correctly filling the title, description, alt tags.
- Improve the ranking positions of the site in the search engines by increasing the speed of the site and eliminating broken links.
- Eliminate the major site’s vulnerabilities. As a result, you won’t become a victim of unfair competition.
I fix the errors on my site according to the recommendations of your SEO checker. How can I assess the impact of such changes on the amount of traffic and on the site positions in SERP?
- How the behavior of users on the site has changed? (the number of pages viewed, the time on the site, the percentage of failures);
- How the number of returned users has changed compared to previous periods (use a cohort analysis);
- How the positions for specific keywords and landing pages have changed (like Google Search Console and Yandex Webmaster data to evaluate changes).