How to research a niche?
- Choose top 10 websites that ranked by your targeted keywords.
- Check them with our website traffic checker.
- Research what percentage of traffic they have from different channels.
- Detect how many of them use paid ads for users acquisition.
- Find out who from competitors has the lowest bounce rate and average session duration.
- Explore which keywords bring them the most of visitors from organic search.
- Find out which backlinks bring them the most of visitors from referral traffic.
- Analyze how traffic dynamics was changed for the last 6 month for each website.
What is important to remember using traffic estimator?
- Traffic estimator doesn’t show real data. If you check your website in this tool and compare its data with data from your Google Analytics account you will find that there is some difference in the numbers. But it’s normal, because the main trends match.
- Visits and users are different metrics. User can make a lot of visits to website per month.