Why to check Bing ranking is important
Nowadays the world of personalized search, when its results depend on personal preferences, search history, location and type of user’s device, analysing website rankings becomes a complex and time-consuming task. Nevertheless, SEO specialists need a convenient tool for monitoring the results of website SEO performance, and one of the most effective ways is to check and track the position of the site in different search engines like Bing, Yahoo! And Google.
Sitechecker’s Bing Rank Checker tool provides website rankings based on parameters such as location, search engine, language. After gathering keywords you want your website to rank in Bing, you can add them into Bing Rank Tracker for permanent monitoring. This tool allows you to configure the region of Bing keyword position tracking, the frequency of checks, save history and have graphics. In addition, Sitechecker provides a number of additional tools website audit, backlinks tracker, website monitoring, etc.
How to use Bing keyword rank tracker tool
You need to track Bing keywords because:
- You will be able to notice a fall in Bing rankings and eliminate the causes
- Learn how site changes affect your search rankings
- You can always independently control your website SEO process
- You will always keep abreast of your progress in search promotion
- Check site positions in Bing, Yahoo!, Yandex, Google;
- SERP check according to device type: mobile and desktop;
- Compare results with competitors;
- Set up tracking mode: daily, weekly, monthly;
- Get informative Bing rankings reports to your email;
- Choose any language and region for keywords tracking.
Also you can choose Google, Yandex or Yahoo! SERP tracking settings. Without regular monitoring of keyword positions, website promotion is almost impossible. Therefore, try to take advantage of Bing rank checker, where each position of the site is in different search engines. It provides an opportunity to show the dynamics of changes and issue a full report for the current period.