Why to check site rankings in search engines?
If you are doing SEO for a website, then analysing its positions in order to track the effectiveness, you need to track keyword rankings periodically.
Yahoo! rank tracking tool helps you to monitor your website’s ranking are changed on a big scale. Most SEO-specialists select a list of 20-30 queries for which they want to be in the top 10, and then monitor the position of the pages of their site in search engines for these keywords
Yahoo! ranking checker is a tool that shows by which keywords a specific website shows in SERP and on what positions. Keywords data is refreshed every month. Easily track websites in Yahoo SERP and other search engines regularly and find out what of your actions led to growth and be the first to know when something critical happens.
Why Yahoo Rank Tracking is a must
If you need to check positions and track targeted keywords in Yahoo! search engine, you have to update SERP on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Choose Yahoo! as the search engine to check rankings
- Get valuable reports on keyword rankings data.
- Be notified when some of Yahoo keyword rankings are dropped. Daily checks allow you to see how successful your SEO campaign is.
How to use Rank Tracker
- Easily add all keywords you want your website to rank for. Choose Yahoo search engine, language and country.
- Set up the dates you want to compare Yahoo rankings.
- Select the additional information you’d like to see alongside your keywords. Choose two dates to analyse SEO progress.
- Find out what positions in the search results your competitors are.
- Get comprehensive Yahoo! ranking report.
Also you can choose Google, Yandex or Bing SERP tracking settings. Connect web analytics and statistics services (Google Analytics, Google Search Console) and get conversion statistics, analytical data, as well as the ability to select words from direct sources.