Domain names are as unique as snowflakes; finding one that is right for you can be tricky with so many websites. In this article, we will learn the importance of domain name availability checkers and how to use one to kickstart your brand-building process.
What Is a Domain Availability Checker?
You can use our domain name availability checker to determine whether a meaningful name is available on an a.tech domain. You do not need to make a trade-off in domain name selection. This is the dawn of a new era of domains, which means that you can now express yourself creatively on both sides of the “dot.”
Our one-of-a-kind domain name checker locates available domain names for technology enterprises and startups. With a strong emphasis on providing brand names that will dazzle your colleagues and prospects, our name checker suggests names available for any domain. You can use our free tool to check a website’s status or search it in the WHOis database.
What is the distinction between the several top-level domains? How do you decide which one is the best? Because most webmasters are looking to buy a .com domain for their websites, the pricing is more expensive, or it has already been purchased. You can, however, select from several TLDs to discover the one that is most relevant to your needs. For instance, you could choose .club for your child’s sports team or .ca for your Canadian business. All website extensions are considered the same way for SEO purposes. Google will show no favoritism toward the.com TLD.
Using a Domain Availability Checker
Using Sitechecker.pro’s domain availability checker is simple!
Step 1: Insert your domain
Visit our website and fill in the name of the website you’d like to register within the given block.
Step 2: Results
The site will send out a set of available and already registered results to make your final choice.
Why Do You Need To Check Domain Names for Availability?
When starting a business, registering your brand name is usually the last thing on your mind. And when success arrives, it carries a slew of new issues with it. People can buy domain names that feature your brand or register your trademark first. To avoid this privacy or future lawsuit issue, register a variety of domain extensions to shield your brand from cybersquatters. If you need to develop the greatest name for your company, contact us and try the website name generator.
Is the domain name important for SEO?
Choosing the right domain name can give you great SEO ranking feedback. Today, however, things are a little different. EMDs (exact match domains) used to be a major concern. Google would boost your rankings because the keywords were immediately in the domain. That alone supplied websites with credibility and ranking power.
On the surface, it appears to make sense. If you wanted to buy a computer and did a Google search, it appears that www.buyacomputer.com and www.bestcomputerdeals.com are the best places to look.
Others used subdomains and subfolders to stuff even more keywords into each URL in the hopes of enhancing their search engine rankings. To obtain quick SEO results, a website might add a page with the URL address www.abcelectronics.com/buy-a-computer.
Google recognized that authoritative websites needed more than just a catchy domain name to be successful. The algorithm took into account several additional factors, such as referring sites and credible information.
On the results page, the value of site content is clear. Previously, Google would display the details while emphasizing the terms in the title tag, which frequently included the domain. When searching for purchasing a computer, keywords in the search question are bolded within the schema markup or a piece of site content.
Trademark and branding
Your domain name may be lost if it conflicts with one of the millions of existing business and brand names. Undeniably, if you’ve spent money and time marketing your website but are forced to give up the domain name, your web business takes a heavy step back.
A trademark conflict is determined under trademark law, and here are the must-know fundamentals.
- Trademarks are designations used to identify the source of goods or services.
- Creative, memorable, or suggestive trademarks are protected by federal and state law.
- Descriptive trademarks can be protected under federal and state law.
- A legal issue arises when both trademarks are likely to confuse everyone regarding the products or services.
- In a trademark dispute, the first commercial user owns the mark.
- If a legal disagreement arises, the later user may be required to cease using the mark and pay damages to the trademark owner.
How To Find the Right Domain Name
How do you reserve a perfect domain name for your company? It should represent your brand and its goals on the internet. You can spend days looking for the perfect name options, only to be met with the worst disappointment when you finally find it. It has already been stolen. At first, your aspirations for a profitable internet presence are dashed. As a result, we strongly advise double-checking if the website you’ve chosen is available. Depending on your requirements, you can choose from over 1,000 possible verified domain extensions (.com, .net, and so on).
- Keep it short and simple. The maximum number of characters in a website URL is 63. The bare minimum is one character. The URL needs to speak of your brand, but it shouldn’t be long enough to become off-putting. You can use our tool to shorten the URL while retaining your brand value.
- Sometimes you will know which direction you want your naming scheme to be in but cannot put your finger on what fits right. You can use a domain name generator to get a couple of ideas.
- You can pick from multiple top-level domain extensions to target the right audience. If you’re catering solely to the people of the UK, consider a co.uk instead of a .com. Take your pick with our domain name generator tool!
Domain availability check is important but not enough to rank good enough!
Crawl your site and find out all kind of issues that can hart your users or your website SEO.