Why you need a blacklist checker
If your domain is blacklisted, it means that you get into the spam list and domain’s reputation has dropped. A blacklist is a list includes blocked domains and IP addresses that can’t be accessed by users directly and servers block emails from such domain.
Our free blacklist checker shows if the URL or IP entered is listed with DNSBL database.
When do you need a domain blacklist check?
- When buying a new domain. If you plan to buy a new domain on auction or elsewhere, you have to check it indicators and main metrics such as “is it blacklisted”. Also, don’t forget to find out “is this domain available“.
- When your website SEO performance getting worse. No matter how you try to improve its optimization, its rankings are not improving.
How do I know if my domain is blacklisted
The blacklist lookup will show is your domain or IP marked as spam:
- Enter URL or IP address and press “Check”.
- Get a report with spam list databases.
- Check if your domain or IP is blacklisted
The best way to get away from the anti-spam database is to send a request to remove your IP from the blacklist. NOTE: correct all the violations before sending the request.