What is a Meta Title Tag and How to Use It Efficiently?
An example of meta title tag in html code
<meta name="title" content ="Free On-Page SEO Checker - Get Your SEO Score Now">
<title>Free On-Page SEO Checker - Get Your SEO Score Now</title>
Title Tag is a title of a page which is almost always used in search engine results. It`s a very important part of SEO as search engines determine whether a page is relevant to certain users` search queries. That`s the first sign on which user pay attention to. Title tags in SEO are also used to attract users attention, they help to understand what information will be displayed on the page.
How to create meta tag title?
Steps needed to make it attractive for bots:
- The website title line must be filled! Otherwise, the page will not be ranked.
- The optimal meta title length is from 60 to 120 symbols, but as the user cannot view more than 60 characters on the query results page, we strongly recommend to create titles which do not exceed this limit.
- Title must reflect the purpose of this page, that is to say, it should be relevant to its content. Otherwise, the search systems can choose it on their own.
- The most frequent keyword (in the direct entry) from those participating in the page promotion should be included in the meta tag title. As a rule, there is a recommendation that it should be placed s close as possible to the beginning of the text.
- The tag “title” should be used on the page only once and its place is in the code block “head”, not “body”!
- If it is possible, create a unique title for each page of the site. You can check the uniqueness using Google, just write the text in a direct match in the search bar and explore the results.
- It is highly recommended to use the same words and word combinations for the tags “title” and “h1.” But remember, you can`t use the same text for both of them.
Steps needed to make it attractive for visitors:
Meta title is shown as the headline of the article in the results of the query (above the page address). Potential visitors of your page will choose to activate the link or not depending on how informative and attractive the title is. That is why meta tag title must attract your audience to help you to sell. The formulation including the particles “how”, “where”, and advantages of the services or goods is the best in this concern.
Get Free Website SEO Score Online
Improve your SEO rating with the best website checker
If you have heard about Google Cache but still don`t know to use it efficiently, this guide is totally for you. Here you will find a practical guide on how to view cached pages using Google Cache and
Every text on the web is created for some purpose. An effective text is the one that performs the necessary tasks. To achieve your goals, we recommend performing SEO content analysis at the several
E-commerce retailers are generally skeptical when they are told that they can double sales and traffic to their site by applying SEO best practices.
Meta robots tags are used to pass instructions to search engines on how they should index or crawl sections of a website. This article gives an overview of the different values that can be used in a
If you understand how to use schema.org, but do not dare to mark pages up because of the complexity of the process, this article is for you. There is an effective and easy-to-use alternative - the
All search engines, including Google, have problems with duplicate content. When the same content is shown at numerous locations on the internet, a search engine can’t determine which URL should be