Check Your Website SEO Performance
Improve your website score by fixing critical SEO errors
On Page SEO Checker
Get free on page SEO audit report. Check website and find the mistakes in technical SEO for specific URL.
Check your titles, descriptions, H1-H6 tags, size of the page
Find images with a big size, without title or alt attributes
Find the errors in technical search engine optimization of your site
Scan the entire website and improve your overall website performance
Check your Google score for usability and speed on desktop, mobile versions
Website SEO Report
Easy to use Website Checker. Conduct website audit and find technical SEO mistakes for the whole domain.
Check broken links and redirects
Perform the SEO site audit of meta tags for URLs
Analyze external, internal links and anchors
Test the speed of website
Make an audit of internal Page Rank
SEO testing of URLs
Visualize the structure of your website
Send crawl report to your vendors
Website SEO Monitoring
Monitor website changes and analyze its importantce for SEO.
Check indexing issues on key landings
Track the changes in content strategies of your competitors
Evaluation of other people’s activities on the website
Monitor website’s accessibility and prevent hackers’ attacks
Compare the changes in pages to the changes in SERP ranking with our Seo ranking checker
The benefits you’ll get with website SEO checker by Sitechecker
Easy NavigationNavigate through pages, websites, and type of issues easily due to intuitive design
How-to Fix GuidesDetailed instructions based on Google Search Console guides
Unique SEO MonitoringMonitor not server uptime, but indexing status of the most important pages
All in One PlatformDo a comprehensive technical SEO audit for both specific page and a whole website
What people say about Sitechecker
Trusted by hundreds of companies and digital agencies around the world
Try Sitechecker for free
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to your questions here or write to us
How to use SEO analyzer correctly?
What does the Website Score mean in Sitechecker?
How to work with the results of a website scan?
What is the influence of SEO errors on the website ranking?
- Improve the website visibility in SERP and increase the amount of organic traffic by correctly filling the title, description, alt tags, fixing redirects and broken links.
- Improve website structure building more internal links to the best pages.
- Eliminate the major site’s vulnerabilities. As the best result, you won’t become a victim of unfair competition.
I fix the errors on my site according to the recommendations of your SEO tester. How can I assess the impact of such changes on the amount of traffic and on the site positions in SERP?
- How has the behavior of users on the site changed? (the number of pages viewed, the time on the site, the percentage of failures);
- How the number of returned users has changed compared to previous periods (use a cohort analysis);
- How the positions for specific keywords and landing pages have changed (like Google Search Console data to evaluate changes).
I have no skills to fix the errors collected by website issues detector. Can you help me to solve this problem?
I've checked up the most visited websites in Sitechecker and discovered that many of them have a lot of technical errors. Why should I fix such mistakes if giants of online business don't?
- Some websites accent their own efforts on getting traffic from referrals and social, email and direct sources, but not search engines. In this case some SEO errors aren't so important for them.
- For a huge website with different ways of hedging, a couple of errors aren't critical. But for your website they can be fatal.