What is GA checker
Your website performance should always be measurable. For this purpose, webmasters use Google Analytics tools. It helps to track audience overview metrics, analyze sources of traffic and users behavior.
GA checker explores your website, crawl every page to identify Google Analytics is set up. In short, our free tool check googles analytics tags presence on your website:
- Google Analytics (ga.js)
- Google Universal Analytics (analytics.js)
- Google Analytics Global Site Tag (gtag.js)
How to check google analytics
Your website can’t bring you tons of traffic and sales if you don’t know your audience. If you don’t know if the website use GA, just follow these easy steps.
- Enter the domain name you want to check in the form above. You can paste any website name to proceed to google analytics test.
- Press “Start” button. After you have submitted the URL, our crawl bots start spidering your website to find the proper code.
- Get the report. When the check is ended, you will get the report with data.